Tampa Upholstery Cleaning Company
Whether you have guests coming over, are dreading buying new furniture, or simply want to revive your favorite chair….. don’t despair! At Steam Wizard we have ways of bringing that upholstery back to life. Using a specific hot water extraction method dirt and stains can quickly be removed and at the same time allowing your furniture to dry in just a few hours.
Like to fall asleep on the couch? Make it a cleaner and healthier spot. No harsh chemicals or powders are left behind, and not only does the cleaning make your furniture look better, but it will also be sanitized, smell cleaner, and simply be a healthier place to be.
Cleaning your upholstery also makes your furniture last longer. It is always best to make every attempt to keep your furniture free of debris. Excess debris and dirt left on furniture for extended periods can cause wear, rips and fraying. Regular vacuuming and occasional professional cleanings can help your investment last longer. Not all furniture can be saved, but you may be surprised how much longer you can go after a deep cleaning from Steam Wizard.
How to Extend the Life of Your Furniture
- To keep colors from fading, try arranging the piece of furniture so that it receives minimal direct sunlight.
- Check your furniture’s labels before using store-bought spotter.
- Periodically vacuum your upholstered pieces. It isn’t always as visible, but dust settles on furniture just as it does shelves and flooring.
- Refrain from leaving newspaper on upholstery. If the ink transfers, it can prove very difficult to take out.
- Don’t drape dark-colored blankets over upholstery. The dye can attach itself to your furniture.
- Beat the cushions and vacuum regularly when caring for “well-loved” furniture. This provides an even distribution for the wear and tear a piece sustains over time.